How We Work with Caregivers
- Your loved one’s bills will be managed by an individual Account Manager who will handle any questions or changes to their account, while monitoring for any discrepancies. They will be available via phone, email, or text.
- Your loved one can authorize you on their account so you can work with the Account Manager to ensure they are taken care of. You will also be able to access their online account portal.
- The client can decide how many bills their account manager oversees. Our initial sign-on covers up to 10 bills and more can be added for a small fee. You will not be locked into any time commitments—you can add or subtract bills from your account at any time should your life circumstances change.
How To Get Started
- Schedule a free consultation with us at date and time that works best for you.
- Our client specialists will walk you through the process and answer any questions you have.
- When you choose to enroll, your account manager will take the time to review your individual financial situation and assist you personally in setting you up.
- You submit your bills by using our secure portal, fax, or regular mail.
- We submit authorized payments from your checking accounts of choice.
Why Senior Bill Pay?
All Your Bills are Paid on Time
You can rest assured that your bills are in good hands. Say goodbye to the stress of remembering deadlines and dealing with late fees. With Senior Bill Pay receiving, tracking, paying, and monitoring your bills you can have peace of mind knowing that your finances are being taken care of.
Easy to Access, Easy to Use
Senior Bill Pay offers a simplified and streamlined bill paying service. You can easily access your account through our online portal or give us a call to talk to your account manager directly. Having all your documents in one, secure place removes the stress and hassle of managing your bills.
For a flat fee of just $175/mo, Senior Bill Pay will handle up to 10 bills for you. You can add or subtract bills at your convenience to suit your lifestyle. Bill management has never been easier or more affordable.